We need more help to continue to serve over 1000 kids in Frisco over the long holiday breaks in 2019-2020!
Please complete this form to let us know what area might interest you!
- Develop Content for Marketing Material
- Create Flyers, Graphics, Content, etc.
- Social Media – Coordinate and manage social media campaigns, currently using Facebook, Instagram and some Twitter
- Eblasts (content/layout)
- Website – Manage content for Frisco pages only
- Fundraising – Contact Frisco based companies for sponsorship/fundraising. Primary focus would be to generate sponsors to cover the Christmas MegaPack (approximately $60k)
Community / Networking
- Cultivate area partners (area churches, etc.; speak to new groups about what Lovepacs is, etc.)
- Schedule & Promote Community Events (Fundraising nights at restaurants, Church events, etc.)
- Group Management (Coordinate with 4 chapters of YMSL to ensure bulk order pick up dates, load the truck and mega pack dates are covered for volunteers and respond and manage other group volunteer requests including Scouts, NCL, FFL, Student Councils, etc.)
- Food Drives (Contact local grocery stores for available dates, coordinate with Group Management team member to ensure volunteer schedule can be filled prior to confirming (if dates are close).
- Outside Packs (Coordinate with community awareness team for large outside packs and recruit families, life groups, etc. to commit to filling a set number of boxes).