We are beginning the planning process for the 2018-2019 school year and we need you! We are looking to expand our volunteer opportunities with many options available for individuals that wish to serve on a more consistent basis. Opportunities are available to fit everyone! Some roles can be filled working entirely from home at your own schedule and others are geared towards individuals that love getting out and being around people – helping to spread the word about Lovepacs!
- Multiple Volunteer Roles Available in the Following Categories
- Marketing (Developing collateral material, managing social media posts/campaigns)
- Community/Networking (Recruiting volunteers, donations, events, food drive coordination)
- Logistics (Inventory management, delivery logistics, etc.)
- Administration (calendar management, bookkeeper, volunteer list management)
Learn More! – Information Meetings:
- Saturday, June 23rd, 9:00am at La Madeline (8008 State Highway 121)
- Thursday, June 28th, 6:00pm at the Hobbs Home (5167 Navajo Dr).
Hope to see as many of you there as possible! Please RSVP and let us know if you have any questions.
We need the items below to fulfill the needs for the upcoming holiday break!
$50 supports one child for a single extended holiday break (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break) or $10/month supports one child’s Lovepacs for the whole school year! Donate now & we will do the shopping for you!
De-clutter your house, help the environment, and donate to Lovepacs all at the same time! Take your clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, kitchenware, small appliances, electronics, books, toys, linens, towels, etc. to Recycle 2 Support at 2417 FM423 Little Elm, TX 75068 and Lovepacs will receive in return a donation for every pound of accepted items. See Recycle2Support.org for more information!
Drop Off Locations
5167 Navajo Dr.
9322 Ironwood Dr.
5167 Navajo Dr, Frisco, TX 75034, USA